Bylaws of the Harwich High School Sailing Team
- All officers shall be elected by a simple majority of members present at the meeting, or their proxies. Elections will be held the second week of November. All members shall be notified of the elections, by at least three different campus media (e
-mail, home room, flyers, etc.), at least one week before the vote is to be taken.
- An officer can be removed from the office before his/her term has expired by a three-fourths vote of members present at a meeting, or their proxies. All members shall be notified of the vote of confidence, by at least three different campus media
(e-mail, home room, flyers, etc.), at least one week before the vote is to be taken.
- The elections for each position shall be held individually, and anonymously.
- The Team shall be a regular member of the New England Interscholastic Sailing Association and the Interscholastic Sailing Association.
- Interscholastic Racing Committee
- The participants of any given interscholastic or interclub regatta shall be selected by the Interscholastic Racing Committee which will be composed of the Captain and members appointed by the Captain.
- Members Contribution
- Members who do not contribute to the Team shall be prohibited to use the Team's facilities and participate in activities sponsored by the Team.